Eldercare Accounting Services
We provide elder clients with assistance for their daily financial affairs, business and related duties. Our eldercare accounting services range from simple estate planning to more complete services such as managing finances & paying bills for elderly clients & their family in need.
Our services are offered directly to the elder client, or we can be retained by relatives of the elder client who are looking out for their parent’s or loved one’s best financial interest. We deal with more emotional issues with our elder clients, & have a great deal of patience, empathy & tact to serve our clients & their families with a quality of service, understanding & trust. When a loved one’s ability to manage finances is compromised, we provide the caregiver with needed everyday financial services to pay bills, manage bank & investment accounts, & organize financial records.
We assist in getting the financial house in order during the care of the elder client, & also provide accounting services to the estate to wrap up financial matters after a parent’s death.
- We organize financial records to identify all assets, liabilities, revenue sources & expense commitments
- We set up a process to establish necessary internal controls over a client’s financials
- We review & pay household bills and take care of budgeting, record keeping & balancing of bank accounts
- We monitor & track total financial portfolio including cash receipts, investments & real estate
- We prepare & file income, trust, gift & estate tax returns & related planning